WV School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WV School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:48 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» New Term
Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:22 am by Professor Day

» Welcome!
Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:17 am by Professor Day

» Funny Jokes Made Funnier When Translated
Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:56 am by Professeur Mik-Laine

» Welcome Back
Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 am by Professeur Mik-Laine

» About the bot
Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 am by Professeur Mik-Laine

» Houses, clubs, and more.
Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:58 pm by mathonwy

» Suggestion
Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:37 pm by Professeur Mik-Laine

» The Dueling Club [RP, open to anyone]
Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 am by Emma Nightten

» Rules for house points
Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:34 am by Professor Day

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Defense Against The Dark Arts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professeur Mik-Laine

Professeur Mik-Laine

Defense Against The Dark Arts Empty
PostSubject: Defense Against The Dark Arts   Defense Against The Dark Arts EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Hello, I am Professeur Mik-Laine. In D.A.D.A you will learn about various dangerous creatures and the defensive spells to counter them. You will also be schooled in the history but not the practice of dark magic and how to counter it if you ever need too. In my class you will have one test every week. You must send your test answers to me by the date i decide. You must pass 20 tests to pass the first year. If you fail 5 tests you will be dropped from the class untill the next term. I will also require you to take notes on the lessons i post and for you to send them to me in a PM by the date i decide. This class will be run rather strictky with little leigh-way for late notes and test answers. If you wish to sign up for this class you should cantact me and I will in turn have Proffersor Day add you.
Professeur Mik-Laine
Back to top Go down

Defense Against The Dark Arts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WV School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Registration Center :: Classes and registration-
Jump to: